(I moved this issue into a separate thread).
Your're still using the bootloader v2. It won't wake-up your OSTC from this state. Please don't try anything with the bootloader v2 with your unit. It's possible that you damage it permanently.
As told, please use the bootloader v1. It's all written in this post: [forum.heinrichsweikamp.com
Read the section beginning of "If you have firmware <1.90:"
If you have firmware <1.90:
Update process (Windows):
- Download Bootloader v1
- Download the correct HEX file! The file for the Mk.2 is called "mk2_v280_stable.hex", for example. [www.heinrichsweikamp.com
- Choose correct HEX file in the bootloader file dialog: "Browse"
- Choose correct COM-Port in the bootloader (The bootloader searches all COM-Ports automatically)
- In the OSTC Mk.2 Reset Menu, choose "Reboot OSTC" and confirm
If the Menu entry "Reboot OSTC" is not available (e.g. a wrong firmware has been installed), the reset can be triggered with a magnet on the back of the OSTC Mk.2. "Reboot OSTC" and the magnet have the exact same effect on the OSTC Mk.2
- Press "write" at the bootloader within 10 seconds
- Wait about 1min.
Hope this helps,