The fastest message board... ever.
OSTC's running hwOS 
ostc2 : impossible to download logbook
Posted by: philippe22 ()
Date: September 09, 2017 07:32PM

Hi,

I have diving log 5.0.16, ostc 2 (bluetooth only) firmware 2.07 and pc windows10. There are 43 new dives in my ostc out of 80 dives in total in the ostc memory.

When I tried to download them, bluetooth connection looks ok.
Downloading is progressing well : see picture
But no dives are downloaded and there is no warning or error message at all : see pictures.

It was working 6 months ago when I downloaded the first 37 dives. I didn't update divinglog, nor the ostc firmware.

As seen on the forum, I tested the link thanks to ostc companion 3.0. It is working fine. So the bluetooth connection is right.

I looked on the web, FAQs on Divinglog site, this forum, nothing similar… Do you have an idea of the issue and could you help me ?

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Philippe

Attachments: diving log_3.png (167.5 KB)   diving log_5.png (161.2 KB)   diving log_7.png (152.1 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ostc2 : impossible to download logbook
Posted by: philippe22 ()
Date: September 09, 2017 08:56PM

Hi

The issue is fixed. The designer of diving log provided me with 2 new dlls that fixed the issue for diving log 5.0.16.

I thank him for his support.

Best regards
Philippe

BTW : if the forum moderator can contact me on email address. I had to create a new account (this one) as my normal account is locked and procedure to unlock it doesn't work, I receive no email despite what it's said. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.