OSTC3, cR, sport and 2 :  heinrichs weikamp forum The fastest message board... ever.
OSTC's running hwOS 
OSTC3 (older version) "Port is not defined"
Posted by: solside1971 ()
Date: January 05, 2018 10:31AM

Hello,
I have an iMac with the software version 10.13.2 High Sierra. My OSTC3 was in September at HW for a repair (taster) and they kindly installed the new software version (v 2.15).

As I haven't transferred my logbook for quite a while, I wanted to do so now (I use DiveLog), but the OSTC Companion always tells me that it does not find the Port. I searched in the forum and consequently, I uninstalled the "old" companion and downloaded a the version from the HW homepage. However, the system still tells me then in the Companion "Port is not defined". And yes, I installed the fdit-driver (even several times).

Could somebody help or does somebody have an idea? Thanks in advance!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OSTC3 (older version) "Port is not defined"
Posted by: heinrichsweikamp ()
Date: January 05, 2018 11:08AM

Have you defined the port in the companion (Little "Settings" Icon)? What's in the port list there?

Regards,
Matthias

Date: January 05, 2018 11:17AM

Matthias,
no, I haven't. If I click there, nothing is filled in, but when I click no the ... in order to search for something, nothing appears neither.
What should I do? Thanks

Date: January 05, 2018 11:23AM

Matthias,
no, I haven't. If I click there, nothing is filled in, but when I click no the ... in order to search for something, nothing appears neither.
What should I do? Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.