OSTC3, cR, sport and 2 :  heinrichs weikamp forum The fastest message board... ever.
OSTC's running hwOS 
OSTC 3 première génération
Posted by: charles ()
Date: February 06, 2018 04:01PM

since some time you develop other OSTC 2, 2TR, 2 sport but not the 3 in version with transmitter. Why ? if you do not expect to evolve the OSTC 3 do you make occasions of the old models? against new models. the one I own have neither bluetooth nor wireless?

best regard

charles coulanges

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OSTC 3 première génération
Posted by: heinrichsweikamp ()
Date: February 09, 2018 10:59AM

Hi Charles,

It's currently not planed to make the OSTC3 with transmitter. The alloy housing might be problematic with the transmitter and space is tight in the OSTC Plus (Which is the successor of the OSTC3, btw.).

regards,
Matthias

Date: February 16, 2018 05:29PM

Hello,

I have noted what you say to me but make you covers on old models against new model with a moderate price

cordially
charles

Posted by: heinrichsweikamp ()
Date: February 21, 2018 11:14AM

Hi Charles,

We do not trade-in older models for new ones, sorry.

regards,
Matthias

Date: February 26, 2018 11:25AM

dommage

Date: April 18, 2018 02:46PM

hello I just downloaded version 2.97 for my OSTC 3 first genration I saw that there was the calculation of gas if I ride the probe for ostc is what I would calculate my consumption?

to read you

cordially
charles coulanges

Posted by: Ralph ()
Date: April 21, 2018 06:08AM

Hello Charles,

i would like to answer your question, but i do not understand what is meant by "if I ride the probe for ostc". :-( Can you try to formulate it in another way or maybe can someone help with translation service here?

BR
Ralph

Date: April 30, 2018 10:29PM

Good evening,

what I wanted to say is that with the 2.97 if I put an OSTC transmitter on my regulator which is connected to my diving bottle is with my OSTC 3 first generation I would have the reading of the level of air in the bottle on OSTC

cordially
charles Coulanges

Posted by: Ralph ()
Date: May 01, 2018 07:51AM

Hi Charles,

the gas calculations in V2.97 are based on the calculated deco, the required ascent time and the configured gas consumption rate. It is available on all OSTC models runnings hwos.
The transmitters are only usable in combination with the new OSTC TR computer, as this is the only one with built-in receiver electronics for reception of the radio signals of the transmitters.

BR
Ralph

Date: May 01, 2018 09:47AM

thank you for the information

cordially

charles

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.