- For more than 3 months I have tried much with different settings to upgrade my OSTC3 on 3 computers under Windows7 and 1 computer under XP Pro,
- It was always impossible to obtain work with the Companion.exe software to upgrade on anyone of these computers,
- I work normally on 2 new computers Windows7 - 64 bits which work normally under USB connection with my cameras, hard-drive, mobile phones, printer…
- I uploaded the software > [ostc-planner.net
- I used self-install or installed manually the driver > [www.ftdichip.com
- I tested USB cable which is OK and my computers gives the informations :
USB serial converter "this device work normally"
USB serial port "this device work normally"
- In the device manager, I upgrade USB properties with 115200 Bits / Second,
- On software Companion I have hand only on the buttons “Next” -
" Reconnect” - "Close" and "Quit"
- But I don't have hand on the buttons "Set Date & Time" - "Set Name" - "Set Icom ..." and "Upgrade Firmware ..."
- Nothing functions on the button “Next” and after many click on “Reconnect” I obtain display “PORT NOT OPEN”
- On my OSTC3 The screen display is not stable: it work to >> USB Mode > Beginning… ok. >> and : USB mode >> Beginning… ok. Finished >> and : return to the first page “HW OSTC3” >> and : return to USB Mode >> Beginning… ok > etc …
- I attached three screen display Windows and OSTC3,
- Many time I uninstall and I install OSTC software and driver and I reboot my computer but no possible work with my OSTC3
- In Advance, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP! TO INDICATE ME THE GOOD SETTINGS TO UPGRADE MY OSTC3 on my computer.
ClaudeDive ><)))))°> OSTC3 #2430 <°(((((><
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2014 03:29AM by ClaudeDive.