OSTC3, cR, sport and 2 :  heinrichs weikamp forum The fastest message board... ever.
OSTC's running hwOS 
OSTC cR: Alternative Layout BIG shows no O2 Sensor values
Posted by: geowas ()
Date: June 12, 2019 05:04PM

OSTC cR with Firmeware 3.01 (3.03 beta)

I really like the alternative layout in dive mode (layout big) as it focus on the relevant information.

BUT: With my OSTC cR I can't use layout big in dive mode when diving CCR as the ppO2's of the O2 sensors aren't shown. With 3.01 not any ppO2 information is shown!

Diving CCR you have to see (allways) the ppO2 value of all 3 sensors in order to understand which is working correctly and which is not. To show just the derived ppO2 isn't enough as there are circumstances when the derived/used ppO2 for deco calc is just wrong!

So my feature requests for OSTC cR in dive mode would be:
1. Could you please add the ppO2 values of all 3 sensors (!) to the alternative layout big on a OSTC cR? E.g. as a row in the middle of the display like in the layout normal?
2. When diving with fixed ppO2 Setpoint it would be great to see the fixed ppO2 Setpoint instead.
3. Making the menu directly available in dive mode while using the layout big without changing back to layout normal (when pressing the left button for menu) would be good, too!

I hope at least #1 and #2 can make it in a new release!

Thanks a lot!
Georg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2019 05:12PM by geowas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OSTC cR: Alternative Layout BIG shows no O2 Sensor values
Posted by: Ralph ()
Date: June 12, 2019 06:43PM

Hi Georg,

are you sure you put the 3.03 beta on your OSTC? Because 3.03 does show the sensor's ppO2 values via the associated custom view, because in 3.03 all custom views are now available in big layout mode, too. Also the menu system is now directly accessible while in big layout mode. Pls. check via main menu -> Settings -> Information which firmware you have. It should show 3.03 B.1 in yellow.

BR
Ralph

Posted by: heinrichsweikamp ()
Date: June 12, 2019 08:06PM

Hi Georg,

Did you, by accident, install the version for the OSTC 2 TR on your OSTC cR? Then the sensor functions are not available at all.

Regards,
Matthias

Posted by: geowas ()
Date: June 13, 2019 12:29PM

Switched back to 3.01 as I'm in France for cave diving right now. So I can't retrace...
Will try again within the next days..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.