OSTC3, cR, sport and 2 :  heinrichs weikamp forum The fastest message board... ever.
OSTC's running hwOS 
hwOS Sport: OSTC Plus with Firmware 10.60 -> 10.63 non-blocking problem
Posted by: scla ()
Date: October 30, 2019 10:00AM

Hello,

I encounter a new issue but this time not blocking. When I put the computer to charge and it reaches 100% (screen saver with the green charge full level indicator). When I remove the computer from its charging cradle, it remains stuck on the charge screen with green 100%. I need to put the computer briefly on the charging base for the computer to unlock.
This problem has occurred since version 10.61.

OSTC Plus 10.63
Hardware version 13-49-0F

Best regards,

Sébastien

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2019 10:08AM by scla.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hwOS Sport: OSTC Plus with Firmware 10.60 -> 10.63 non-blocking problem
Posted by: heinrichsweikamp ()
Date: October 30, 2019 11:16AM

Hi,

The charger detection is a bit delayed since some components needs to discharge. But after a few (<<10) seconds this should be triggered.

regards,
Matthias

Date: October 30, 2019 11:32AM

Hi,

I waited for more than 10 sencondes but no change (about 1 or 2 mn). I observed the proper functioning and when it works, i have the voltage going down slightly. When it's frozen, no change on the screen until I put the charger back briefly.

Best regards,

Sébastien

Date: October 31, 2019 09:55AM

Hi,

I did a new test. I discharged the battery to a level of 93%. Then I put the computer on the charging base (The screen is off when I do that). The display shows the charging progress in yellow and the voltage up to the 100% level. The indicator then turns green. I left half an hour more OSTC on the base. When I remove the computer from its base, unsurprisingly the green indicator and voltage is still present. (100%, t2: 4.2v) I wait... after one minute the voltage drops to t2: 4.1v. It stays that way for 15 minutes until I decide to quickly put the computer back on the base. Now The computer turns off and works properly. I hope the details of the procedure will help. As I repeat, this problem is not blocking and thank you for your work.

Best regards

Sébastien

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.