OSTC MK2 - Right Button/Stopwatch reset

Legacy OSTC's
MarkEm

OSTC MK2 - Right Button/Stopwatch reset

Post by MarkEm »

Hi,

would it be possible to make the following option available in the next firmware update?

In Gauge Mode, be able to reset average depth/stopwatch with a single press of the right hand button (not using the left button and menu at all). Or a single press brings up 'Reset Average Depth/Stopwatch' with Y/N and Y as the default then another right button press confirms that would be fine.

Currently the right button only cycles the display, which I find to be not very useful as I always want to see Dive Time, Stopwatch and Average Depth. To reset the average depth and stopwatch it takes a combination of left and right button presses. It would be simpler and more convenient if the right button could be used as the reset button when in dive mode.

I hope this can be done :)

Best regards,

Mark.
MarkEm

Re: OSTC MK2 - Right Button/Stopwatch reset

Post by MarkEm »

I should add that I only ever use my computer in gauge mode and the only thing I do during a dive with the buttons is reset the stopwatch and average depth. If this can be made simpler it would be very useful.
heinrichsweikamp

Re: OSTC MK2 - Right Button/Stopwatch reset

Post by heinrichsweikamp »

Hi Mark,

You can use a shortcut by pressing the left button two times and confirm the reset with the right button. If we change the firmware according to your description the custom views (Time and Total Average) woudln't be available anymore.

Regards,
Matthias