OSTC 2C Bluetooth problem

Legacy OSTC's
FerdoStar

OSTC 2C Bluetooth problem

Post by FerdoStar »

Hello,

I would like to ask if someone had a issue with connecting his OSTC2c via Bluetooth and if so how he resolved it. I'm giving more details concerning my problem...
I have OSTC 2c with firmware v2.10 and I want to upgrade it, but for that I have to connect it to some of the software given for that. After pairing it with my PC (Mac OS X or Windows 10 I tried both) a few seconds after it disconnects and after a minute the OSTC exits from the Bluetooth mode, than restart.
I tried to reset all, tried the idea of Matthias to reset the Bluetooth chip by pressing the red button while the rebooting. I tried most of the software (companion, bootloader, ostc tools, subsurface, planer and jdivelog) in order to desperately trying to connect the dive computer to mine.
Do you have any ideas how can I connect both devices or it would be an issue in the dive computer and should send it to HW? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)
FerdoStar

Re: OSTC 2C Bluetooth problem

Post by FerdoStar »

Hello again,

Just wanted to let you know that I managed to connect it. It was a question of port and that even if it's shown disconnected the device is staying on "listening" and paired. You can close the thread :)

Cheers
Schwob

Post by Schwob »

I have the same Problem. My OSTC seemed to be connected, but I cant syncronise with Bluetooth. How easy was it with USB.....
kaheksa

Post by kaheksa »

The 2C doesnt have BT only USB ;)
OSTC 2C - 7135
FerdoStar

Post by FerdoStar »

The treat can be closed it was the port and after being connected it's shows it is not, but in fact it is. 8-) :)-D