M.Bubbles

OSTC's running hwOS sport or tech
mobu

M.Bubbles

Post by mobu »

Hi,

4 days ago I did a CCR simple practice immersion. I used the OSTC as backup computer and setup the OST as Auto SP.
My guess is that the OSTC didn't automatically change from low to high SP because the TTS was much higher than the vision of the AP inspiration.
I have to look why it doesn't change automatically. I probably set something wrong.
The issue is that since I got out of the dive I have a permanent yellow message on the start screen that says: M.Bubbles
What does it mean?
This weekend I will do a deep dive in OC. Can this message affect the plan dive?
How to delete this message?

Thank you

BR
mobu

OSTC plus #16088
heinrichsweikamp

Re: M.Bubbles

Post by heinrichsweikamp »

Hi,

Microbubbles warning. You missed some deco stops on your backup. You can delete this warning in the Reset menu -> Reset Deco -> Confirm

Which resets your tissue saturation data (obviously), too. So use with care, please.

Regards,
Matthias
mobu

Post by mobu »

Hi Matthias,

First of all, thanks for the quickly respond.

I'm sure that for the OSTC deco stops has been omitted, since the whole dive was done with 0,7 low SP, which greatly lengthens the deco times.
However, the truth is that the dive was made with 1,3 high SP and all deco times and ascent speeds were respected.
So, I don't see a problem with tissue saturation data, but thanks for the warning.
Just one question. Could you tell me why auto SP doesn't automatically change from low SP to high SP at a given depth?

Thanks a lot.

BR
mobu

Post by mobu »

Hi,

I've already found where the problem was.
In setup I did not put the depth of the SP change. Default= 0 m.
So the whole dive was done with a low SP of 0.7

Thanks

BR