OSTC 2n Time To Surface 2207 minutes

Legacy OSTC's
Poiret

OSTC 2n Time To Surface 2207 minutes

Post by Poiret »

I just carried out a dive to a max depth of about 45 m with a bottom time of about half an hour. Computer was being used as a back up to my Vision which I was using to monitor my decompression etc so not sure what it was saying through this period. I started the ascent and then looked at the 2n so I could do the stops it wanted as well as keeping the Vision happy. Passing through 25 m it was asking for 2@18, and the same at 20 m. I reached 18 m and it's now gone red saying I should do 2@21. To try and keep it happy and being in no rush I dropped down and waited. It didn't count down at all so I carried on up to 18 m and started to do a stop there. Again it didn't count down but then I noticed that it was reading 2207' under TTS. Can anyone explain this. I obviously ignored the stops and just followed the Vision and the 2207 did count down but I'm now a little nervous trusting this as a back up. Gas was set as 16/50 and I had accidently left it on L16-GF OC rather than CC but even so 36 hours of stops for 30mins@45m is a bit excessive. Can anyone explain this?
sailor

Re: OSTC 2n Time To Surface 2207 minutes

Post by sailor »

best for now will be to post your profile here
heinrichsweikamp

Re: OSTC 2n Time To Surface 2207 minutes

Post by heinrichsweikamp »

Hi,

I agree, please download and post the profile of this dive. Maybe you can download it with the OSTC Tools? -> http://ostctools.angermayr.net/ The .dive file from the OSTC tools contains all information stored for this dive. I'll have a look what the issue was.

Regards,
Matthias