The gases Disabled with the blue color

OSTC's running hwOS sport or tech
ClaudeDive

The gases Disabled with the blue color

Post by ClaudeDive »

Hi Matthias,
[left][/left]
In Complement and waiting to the improvement for gas type info by a letter in a next version, hopefully soon,
[left][/left]

On the screens "Surface Mode", "List of gases OC" and "Diluant List" for better vision and a control more safe before diving or after setting the gases,
[left][/left]
For white color scheme, could you put gases disabled with a darker blue for replacing the current blueish-grey, like you did on another topic for "GF" or "aGF" disabled in "Dive Mode" and "Simulator Mode",
[left][/left]
On the "Dive Mode" screen of the gases, the gases disabled are already in darker blue,
[left][/left]
I saw that this differentiation of disabled gas by dark blue existed also on OSTC2N,
[left][/left]

This color change easy to realize could be update now or with a beta version in waiting and in Complement of marking the types of gas by a letter,
[left][/left]

Thank you in advance for your taking into account,
[left][/left]
Regards,
[left][/left]
Cheers ;)
ClaudeDive ><)))))°> OSTC3 #2430 <°(((((><
heinrichsweikamp

Re: The gases Disabled with darker blue

Post by heinrichsweikamp »

Hi,

After changing the colors of exact these items the first time for you, you wrote "the display and the reading are perfect".

I won't change it again now, sorry. Please don't bring this topic up again and again.

Regards,
Matthias
ClaudeDive

OSTC3 - The gases Disabled with the blue color

Post by ClaudeDive »

Matthias
[left][/left]
I said "the display and playback are perfect" when you changed the color of GF aGF inactive with darker blue, and thank you again,
[left][/left]
I asked simply and clearly, above, to do the same thing for inactive gases in darker blue, as is already the case on OSTC2N,
[left][/left]
The GF and aGF inactive display and inactive gases are two different demand and display, it is not the same application,
[left][/left]
I do not see why the display of inactive gases darker blue would be done on OSTC2N and why it would not be possible on OSTC3,
[left][/left]
Besides the display of inactive gases is already a darker blue on the gases display of OSTC3 available in dive mode,
[left][/left]

[img]file.php?6,file=610,filename=Gases_Disa ... r_Blue.jpg[/img]

[left][/left]
You just have to apply the same color on the screens requested on my topic above, for the inactive gases,
[left][/left]
Thank you in advance for your consideration,
[left][/left]
Regards,
[left][/left]
Cheers ;)
ClaudeDive

OSTC3 - The gases Disabled with the blue color

Post by ClaudeDive »

Hi Matthias,
[left][/left]
I inserted a mockup on my post above to clarify my request,
[left][/left]
I hope you will consider this improvement for identifying the gases disabled on the screens "surface mode," "List of OC gas" and "Thinner List" for better vision and safer control before diving or after setting the gases, as is already the case on OSTC2N,
[left][/left]
Regards,
[left][/left]
Cheers ;)
fyb

Re: OSTC3 - The gases Disabled with darker blue

Post by fyb »

looks terrible - and generally dark numerals can be read worse - so in my opinien please do not change this
ClaudeDive

Re: OSTC3 - The gases Disabled with the blue color

Post by ClaudeDive »

hi,
[left][/left]
Before you make comments, look shapeless on display of OSTC2N inactive gases already exists in blue and it creates no problem reading and no remarks users
[left][/left]
Then why that is applied to OSTC2N couldn't be on OSTC3,
[left][/left]
Look on OSTC3 inactive gases in the simulation mode, they are already blue, this gives no problems reading,
[left][/left]
[img]file.php?6,file=611,filename=Disabled_gases_in_blue.jpg[/img]
[left][/left]
OSTC3 also look on the simulation "GF or aGF" inactive mode are also available in blue and still no problem reading,
[left][/left]
[img]file.php?6,file=612,filename=disabled_aGF_in_bleu.jpg[/img]
[left][/left]
These two display of OSTC3 clearly confirms that the inactive gases may be on display in blue like OSTC2N,
[left][/left]
Analyze requests and Look your OSTC3 in simulation mode before making wrong comments,
[left][/left]
Regards,
[left][/left]
Cheers ;)
heinrichsweikamp

Re: OSTC3 - The gases Disabled with darker blue

Post by heinrichsweikamp »

I doubt that we can solve this for every user. Too dark colours can't be seen on the surface where you normally have much more ambient light then underwater. This greyish blue for disabled colours has been selected by purpose. The purple you suggested is far to different from being "disabled". It looks more like a warning to me.

regards,
Matthias
ClaudeDive

Re: OSTC3 - The gases Disabled with the blue color

Post by ClaudeDive »

Hi Matthias,
[left][/left]
Thank you for your answer, but my application is not a personal need, but a matter of logic and safer vision and display quality,
[left][/left]
The pictures in my topic above the September 10, 2014 1:46 are original photos without mofification screenshot of my OSTC3 - v1.50,
[left][/left]
On the screen simulation mode the blue inactive gases is an original HW definition that you have defined yourself and applied on OSTC3,
[left][/left]
My request and my question is very simple and logical:
[left][/left]
Why you use the color blue on the dive mode and simulation mode for inactive gases and why you do not use the same blue color for these inactive gases on the surface mode, gas list and diluents list as you logically applied on OSTC2N ?
[left][/left]
In summary, the same color for the same function on all screens display,
[left][/left]
In addition to the white color scheme, the blue that you use provides better vision and safer control before diving or after setting the gas that the blueish-grey that you currently use in surface mode,
[left][/left]
Thank you in advance for your reply,
[left][/left]
Regards,
[left][/left]
Cheers ;)