Incomplete or erroneous data in divelogs from OSTC4

The big one
diveinstructor

Incomplete or erroneous data in divelogs from OSTC4

Post by diveinstructor »

Hi, I am using Subsurface (Win) and MacDive (IOS) to download and store the divelogs from my OSTC4 and the OSTC2.

I discovered that the NDL from the OSTC4 is displayed incorrectly on both applications. Actually it repeatedly counts down from 3 minutes to 0 until the dive goes into deco (or it is over).

Battery at end in Extra Info section of shows 0.00 V 1% remaining and desat time says 0:00. In addition to that MacDive displays the used gas incorrectly as air.

From dives with the OSTC 2 all information is downloaded and displayed correctly.

OSTC Profile Reader 1.1.0.0 from Robert Angermayr completely fails to download the dives from the OSTC4. The process starts and the computer displays Download mode. The download stalls with an error after several minutes.
heinrichsweikamp

Re: Incomplete or erroneous data in divelogs from OSTC4

Post by heinrichsweikamp »

Hello,

The faulty NDL logging in the OSTC4 is a known error that will be fixed soon. Sorry fot that.

regards,
Matthias
diveinstructor

Post by diveinstructor »

Thank you Matthias.

We have been in contact with the developer of MacDive and he did not know about this error. I also did not find any info in the forum.

Can you also have a look into the missing / erroneous data in the Extra Info section? The data from the OSTC2 is good.

Cheers

Oliver
heinrichsweikamp

Post by heinrichsweikamp »

Hi,

Just for the record, which firmware is running on your OSTC4?

regards,
Matthias
diveinstructor

Post by diveinstructor »

Hi,

my OSTC4 runs v 1.3.0