Ostc plus no fly time

OSTC's running hwOS sport or tech
lpa

Ostc plus no fly time

Post by lpa »

N° 16570 version 10.60
Hardware 13-49-OF

Hello,

There is no more information about no fly time.
It seems there 's a topic about this but in german. I cant understand it.

With the previous version i had a speed graphic whien i was ascending but now the information is only a red writing information when i go up too speed i suppose.

Thank's for your help.
Ralph

Re: Ostc plus no fly time

Post by Ralph »

Hi,

No fly time is only shown when there actually is a no fly obligation. It is calculated with Buhlmann model, not simple timer as before.

The speed graphics is shown in the detailed view, use the Layout option to toggle the views.
Sputnik

Post by Sputnik »

Its a bug. I have the same problem, after removing and reinsert the battery the nonflight time is shown.
I have the 3.05 Firmware and the question is how to change the firmware. The app from goole playstore dont work so long for me. Maybe it is because of no destaturation? I have desaturation time about 30 hours and be on a dive travel. The app syncs the time, so i am confused about showing up the information on screen of the OSTC of updating firmware, but after a while it is finished without anything happend. The screen on Smartphone does not show that process just the first step, clearing the cache. How to handle?
heinrichsweikamp

Post by heinrichsweikamp »

> I have the 3.05 Firmware and the question is how
> to change the firmware.

-> https://forum.heinrichsweikamp.com/read.php?6,14509

The app from goole
> playstore dont work so long for me. Maybe it is
> because of no destaturation?

No. The "HWOS config" for Android should work just fine. Pair in Bluetooth settings -> start App -> Connect -> Download latest firmware -> upload to dive computer

You can clear any residual deco data in the Reset Menu -> Reset deco

regards,
Matthias