bug with menue deco mode ostc sport and 10.67 release

OSTC's running hwOS sport or tech
gouyen-cassou

bug with menue deco mode ostc sport and 10.67 release

Post by gouyen-cassou »

Hello,
it seems until the last upgrade firmware 10.67 , i have something strange i don't understand
If in the deco mode, I choose the deco mode ZH-L16 witout gf , if I change the saturation and destaturation like 120% 90%
the compter never keep that set up when i go back to the surface menu.....The setting stay always block on 120% 85% like before the update of the firmware

If I choose the mode ZH-L16 with gf , I have no problem, i could do my settings as I want

If someone could help me

Many Thanks
Jérôme
Ralph

Re: bug with menue deco mode ostc sport and 10.67 release

Post by Ralph »

Indeed, something is buggy here...

For a quick check to make sure which values are actually used by the OSTC, one can use the deco calculator: in the left column of the results page the active S/D values are shown. These are the values that will also be used in dive mode.

Ralph
gouyen-cassou

Post by gouyen-cassou »

Thank you Ralf....

I don't have the computer with me, i will check asap

Jérôme
Ralph

Post by Ralph »

I've checked the code: there are two sets of S/D settings, one for use with GF mode and one for pure Bühlmann mode. The menu only accesses the ones for GF mode, so if mode is set to pure Bühlmann, the S/D settings in the menu continue to set the ones _not_ used in this mode, while the (inaccessible) ones used in this mode stay at their default 110/90 setting. I have fixed the code so that the menu system regards the currently selected GF/non-GF mode. It'll roll out with the next update (not dated yet).

Ralph
gouyen-cassou

Post by gouyen-cassou »

Many thanks Ralf
well done
I look forword the new realease