ostcmkII screen display BEWARE

Legacy OSTC's
rob leybourne

ostcmkII screen display BEWARE

Post by rob leybourne »

When downloading the firmware upgrade in v1.60 and changing the colours be very careful which you choose and make sure its firmly in your grasp as when i was doing it and scrolling through the colour numbers i almost dropped it and as i caught accidentily set the colours to O (zero) now there is nothing showing on the screen and im waiting for a remedy from mathiaas of failing that paying for dive log 5 and doing it through that:0(((((
divinglog

Re: ostcmkII screen display BEWARE

Post by divinglog »

Hi Rob

You don't have to buy the full version of Diving Log to change the OSTC settings, this is also possible in the demo version.

Kind regards,
Sven
Diving Log 6.0 - https://www.divinglog.de/
Olivier

Post by Olivier »

To reset the colors when blind: have a look at that previous post.
;)
Lee M

Post by Lee M »

Yep. Don't worry. I've selflessly been stupid before to save the embarassment of others. :)
gorcio

Post by gorcio »

When You press Enter button on the CF35, and it goes from 255 to 0, Your screen will change the color (and appear to blank). But You cursor is still in the VERY same position, it is just color change - so, keep pressing Enter button again and again, and You will be cycling through different colors until You get to the the one You desire most (pink :-)? ). As long as You haven't pressed MENU button after it went blank - You will be ok just pressing ENTER
Kind regards,
Gorcio, OSTC MK2 828
heinrichsweikamp

Post by heinrichsweikamp »

Hello,

We have fixed this in the new (beta) versions. Only readable colors are accepted here.

regards,
Matthias